First and foremost, we hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.
Please read these important updates before your next visit with us.
New appointment types: We have a new menu of appointment options to better meet your needs, including virtual (telehealth) appointment options.
Fee schedule update: We have an updated fee schedule to coincide with the new appointment menu. Click here to view the fee schedule
Provisional fee: We require everyone entering the clinic to wear a mask or face covering. If you require a mask for your appointment you will be charged $2.
Telehealth (video) appointments: During our closure we successfully offered virtual sessions for assessments, follow-ups and exercise updates. We continue to offer, and encourage, these virtual appointments wherever possible.
WE ASK ALL CLIENTS TO PLEASE:
- complete the Ontario Ministry of Heath COVID-19 screening questionnaire that is emailed to you 24-hours prior to your appointment
- not arrive early for your appointment
- respect social distancing of 2 meters in common areas
- come alone to your appointment if possible
- wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the clinic
- wear a mask or face covering to your appointment
Infection Control: Your health and the health of our community is paramount; we follow strict infection control protocols set out by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and Health Canada, such as a HEPA filter, touchless hand sanitizers and medical-grade disinfectants, and we have expanded these protocols to meet new requirements within our clinic. FL!P is in a multi-tenant building with shared ventilation and public washrooms and cannot guarantee sanitization in common areas.
SOME OF OUR CHANGES AT FL!P:
- When closed for in-person appointments we did a deep cleaning of the clinic space.
- We have improved signage regarding handwashing, hand-sanitizing and if you have certain symptoms to NOT enter the clinic.
- We frequently sanitize high-touch and treatment areas (doorknobs, light switches, chairs, physio tables, etc.) with medical-grade Health Canada approved disinfectants.
- We have removed all non-essential items from the waiting room, including magazines.
- To promote physical distancing, there is one-way traffic in/out of the clinic.
- We accept Visa or Mastercard payments via our contactless system.
- Physiotherapists will wear surgical procedure masks and wash their hands between clients, and as needed during appointments. We will use additional PPE if warranted.
- The COVID-19 screening questionnaire by the Ontario Ministry of Health will be completed by all physiotherapists daily and for anyone entering the clinic.